Monday, May 10, 2010

Wow! I got an award... Thanks, Kathy :)

Wow! My first award... Amazing! LOVE YOU, SIS!




Here are the rules:

1. Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog. Thank you so much, Kath!

2. Copy the award and paste it to your blog. DONE

3. Tell us seven interesting facts about you.

4. Pass the award to around fifteen wonderful bloggers you've discovered. (Or as many as you can think of because I don't know if I can think of 15!)

5. Contact your nominations and let them know they've won.


Ok now for 7 things... I don't know if I can think of 7, lol!
1. I can be random. Only sometimes, though. The rest of the time, I'm just plain weird.
2. When the first fog (and frost) of the year comes, I get really excited :)
3. I love cows!!! (on and off the dinner plate.)
4. I don't like sheep, except on a dinner plate.
5. I used to want to be a vet. That idea got old real fast when I realised that I would, in the course of my career, have to put animals down.
6. Surgery is fascinating.
7.I love talking to people!

There we are, that wasn't as hard as I thought it would be :)

Now I tag Kate Lynn and Rachel.

Good night!
God Bless,
Sarah

No comments: