Friday, May 22, 2009

I hope this encourages you...

"In Thee, O Lord, do I put my trust; Let me never be ashamed: deliver me in Thy righteousness. Bow down thine ear to me speedily: be thou my strong rock, for an house of defence to save me. For thou art my rock and my fortres therefore for thy name's sake lead me and guide me. Pull me out of the net that they have laid privily for me: for thou art my strength. Into thine hand I commit my spirit: thou hast redeemed me, O Lord God of truth." (Psm 31:1-5)
"O love the Lord, all ye his saints: for the Lord preserveth the faithful, and plentifully awardeth the proud doer. Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord." (Psm 31:23-24)

I read this last night, and at the moment it seems to suit my position at the minute, not just these few verses, but the whole Psalm. And I just wanted to share it with you today... It made me feel like jumping for joy! I don't know how many times I have read this one, but last night it realy touched me.

In the last couple of months, I have been having some problems with my health. I don't know what is in store for me, or how serious it could turn out, but I know I have to place a whole lot more trust in the Lord. Please pray for me.

I love you guys,
God bless,
Sarah

No comments: