Monday, June 20, 2011

Full time job :)

Today, Monday 20/06/11, was rather busy... Lots of people coming in wanting service and a listening ear. I don't mind at all. I love my customers, but just not when I have ten billion other things to do! I found out recently that we have been double charging for a few nursing home/hostel patients, and a few that we haven't been charging for. Not my fault, I'm still working out mistakes made by our former intern. Also trying to order medication summaries and current prescriptions for the correct medications and doses. But the end product is worth it: effective communication and a good working relationship with my friends at the doctors' surgery, hospital, nursing home and hostel.
Here's an example of what a pack looks like, although more often than not, there are a heap more tablets in the blisters!:

I will be glad when it slows down a bit, but so long as I'm getting paid, I don't mind! And most of the customers are friends of mine (it kinda happens like that in small communities... most often you're related to a lot of them too) so it's great to see 99% of them. Then there are the other 1%... I won't even go there!!!!!!

In the world of the V8 Supercars, it was a tragic loss to the Fords on Sunday. But Craig Lowndes (Holden) did come second so it wasn't so bad. (Just had to put this info in for Ingrid, she's a Ford girl... True story.)

Well, I'm about run out of things to blub on about, so I'm going to say 'bye for tonight and go make myself a cuppa.
Have a lovely evening everyone,
Sarah

2 comments:

Erin said...

Phew, sounds like you've been busy--okay, that might be an understatement! ;)

That's nice about mostly seeing people you know--I don't have a full time job or anything, but almost every face I see when I've worked the voting polls in our small town has been familiar. Definitely helps!

SarahMCF said...

Haha, yeah... Just a tad busy. :) It's wonderful.

I don't know how I would work in a city pharmacy where you don't know a lot of people. Love my small communities!