Saturday, June 18, 2011

Kathy dear's birthday, and Father dearest's birthday yesterday (of course)

I decided that today would be a good day to make a post wishing my sister a happy birthday for today, and Dad for yesterday. :) My Dad turned 41 yesterday (don't tell him I told you, huh?) and thinks that he's old.



Kath turns 17 today (she doesn't mind too much if I tell you...) and feels about the same as she did yesterday when she was still sweet 16. Surprising, no?



Every year, either on the 17th or 18th of June, Dad's mum will tell us the story of the day Kath was born. It's becoming a family tradition. "And I can just remember when he said, 'Mum, what will I do with another girl?' But the next day we came up to visit Kathy in hospital and he was holding her like a little porcelain doll." Yup, family tradition for 16 years and counting!

Another piece of news is that I finally got my hair cut! It's not quite like the photo in my previous post, but more like the one below... Except it's not red, LOL. It's so much easier to wash, and style, and wear all day. :)



I'm now working full time, and loving it. (I went from working about 20 hours a week one week to working 38-40 hours the next week.) We are so busy now with the new owners, and there is so much work to do that we need to employ more staff. One more week until our managing pharmacist arrives. I can't wait! Ingrid and I have worked with Steve before, and we do make a good team if I say so myself ;)

Anyways, it's time I got off the computer.
Until next time,
Sarah

No comments: