Monday, April 11, 2011

dizziness :P

Dizzy is a weird feeling, not one that I really love. During the last week or so, I've been really dizzy and feeling faint, light-headed. I tested a blood pressure monitor today and found out that my Blood Pressure is 101/87. One very low, and the other a bit high... Problem found! Now to Solver it. (Don't worry, Aussie joke. Solver paints. "Problem Solvered".) Any suggestions?

Just watched "Men of Honor". Great movie. One of my favorites. Except for the swearing. I have a lot of faves ;) like, "The King's Speech". "Pride and Prejudice". Then BBC one with Colin Firth. "Come What May", "Fireproof".

I found my next hairstyle. I scare my hairdresser! She gets nervous when I say I want to cut my hair short! So I'm taking the next step, really short. Here's a picture... Carey Mulligan.

Isn't she cute? :) I've been trying to get my courage up to do something like this for a while, and when I did some research on it, I found her. She sort of looks a bit like me (I mean, hey, if you stretch your imagination far enough I look like Mr. Squiggle.LOL.) so it might just work. :)

Goodnight all. Sweet dreams.
Sar.

No comments: