Monday, March 14, 2011

Apologising (once again!) for not writing...!

Hello!
As my title says, I am very sorry. I am not at all constant writing here, and I should be.

I as just reading over my blog, and was realising how depressing my blog was! Always complaining, not very encouraging at all. And I don't think any of it made any sense what-so-ever if no one knew me. Must have been retty boring for anyone to read it!

Well, on to news... I am now the oldest at home. Ayala (my older sister) applied for a job in Sydney as a nanny. She got the job, and moved up in the first couple of weeks of the new year. So since about mid January, I've only seen her once. But she's coming home this weekend!!! I'm so excited :D Then I think she'll be back down for the MFSR festival (Yes, I know. It's been a year already!)

In May, Ernie Haase and Signature Sound is coming to Australia. I really hope we can go to the concert. The theme is A tribute to the Cathedrals. Should be pretty good :)

Interesting things are happening at work, but just what I can't say at the minute. I'll post more about it when I actually find out. Well, for one, my boss is pregnant. She's due in August. Not sure what date.

Anyways, I have to go. I told Mum I'd make an apple cake. I haven't yet started... to busy looking at blogs! And studying of course. LOL.

Gruss Gott! <3
Sarah

2 comments:

Erin said...

Hi Sarah! Thanks for visiting my blog and for your sweet comment! That is so neat that you're from Australia (that's on the top of my list of places to visit one day). :)

I had not visited your lovely blog before, but I'm very glad that I did today. I am now a follower. :)

SarahMCF said...

Erin :)I'm so glad you came by! I've just got back into posting again after a rather long break, so there should be a bitmore news up soon.
Australia is an awesome country, and you should definetly come and visit. You need a lot of time to get around the whole lot of the country! I'm biased, but I would say that where I live is the best part ;)
Thank you for your comment!