Monday, April 6, 2009

back to work!

Hey everybody!

Today is the first monday of the school holidays. I don't like holidays anymore 'cos it means I can't catch the bus in (mum has to drive me in and it gets hugely expensive...) and I have to miss out on my Fridays at the school. I don't know what I'd do without my Fridays... I love 'em! All day spent with the kids, on the best day of the week.

Our oats have really started growing since the rain and the paddock is no longer bare :) but has a fine green tinge to it. Soon we will be able to put the cows on it, and hopefully it will last us the winter. :D

I'm sitting in the library at the minute... listening to all the people coming and going. The library is in the same building as the council offices. It is a really good system most of the time. It also means that the library is never completely silent!

I got a text from one of my old work mates the other day... she told me that she and her husband were expecting a baby in October. It made me so happy! I was absolutely thrilled. So I have to think of something really good to give them when the baby is born... :S lol! I was thinking maybe ordering something from 'Baby Cupcakes', which is a handmade baby clothing company that folds and arranges the clothes to resemble a bunch of flowers. It is really cute...

I'll write more another day :)
God bless,
Sarah

2 comments:

Katherine Alice said...

Hey, I have no idea what to say here but I had to put a comment on one of your posts cos you dont get any :(. The Baby cupcakes idea for Jodi sounds great, I think she will like it :)
got to go
Kath

SarahMCF said...

It doesn't really matter if no one comments lol!