Friday, April 17, 2009

hi :)

hey Everybody...
Wow, busy week! Today is Friday, and tomorrow, hopefully, I will be sleeping in. It has been hard this week with Lyndal leaving and working by myself for a few days. I don't want that to happen again! Especially when it is one of the busiest times of year. Anyway, Carl came back today, so he was able to train the new girl who is going to work after school and on Saturdays. I love having someone else do the traing side of things, because I'm not very good at it! :) It's easy as to do the things yourself, but teaching someone else to do it is a totally different story... But I know Kia and she is really good. There is supposed to be another lady starting sometime in the next week too. She is the school dentist, and she will be great to be the expert in the dental area. I've known her for years, but I don't know what working with her will be like. She and Kate won't get on very well I don't think. Time will tell...

We get the most beautiful sunrises and sunsets where we live. They were great back at Cudgewa, but here, it is just really beautiful :)

"My God will always be enough for the longings of my soul, He alone can fill my cup 'til my spirit overflows, from a well of living water, He renews me with his love. My god will always be enough." - Karen Peck and New River

Have to go,
xoxox
God Bless
Sarah

No comments: