Friday, June 12, 2009

Are you a fool?

Ok I know that people think "Me? A fool? No way!!!" But stop and think about it for a minute... Have you put away childish things? Not totally. Do I get a but carried away at times? Hmmm... Well, I found this quiz on another blog and it really makes you think. "><">Are you a fool? Quiz.

I haven't been writing a lot lately because I haven't had anything worth writing about and what I have been up to is so gloomy you will all be depressed! Sorry. A few people I have come to know or I know their families have recently passed away and I have been a bit preoccupied.

Well, I am a bit more cheerful now, things are starting to happen around here. Like I just signed everything to start my traineeship!!! I have been waiting for it and praying about it for over 6 months now and my boss hasn't got around to it, but finally it has come to fruition and I'll be starting in about a month. :D

It has been really cold here... Today it was only 2 degrees Celsius at 1:30 in the afternoon. And the fog didn't leave all day, so it was very gloomy feeling. Most days I get on the school bus and at the next stop a girl gets on wearing a mini dress (then I start shivering!) and I think "Silly girl!"
Cold and I don't get along so well... Except when I'm skiing!

I have started getting back into crocheting. Kath found a thing called scrumbling. What you do is basically do what you want, you don't follow a pattern and you can make the most amazing things! You can go out one way, the go a different direction and then do something completely opposite... It's fun.

Anyways, I have been basically talking about nothing, and I have to go :)
Talk next time...
Sarah

No comments: