Sunday, June 28, 2009

Rainy Days :)

I love the rain... When I was little, I used to hate it. I had to stay inside, and there was nothing to do but school work and looking at the rain. But then we bought a farm... and things changed. We had one good year then we were in drought. It hasn't really broken since. So I have learned to love it. It helps if you don't mind getting wet or love reading!

Last week, I had my first paid day at the school! It was so great! It made me want to be an aide, as in for a career. I love working in the school, taking care of kids. But if I was to do that, I would want to go through uni. I don't know. I don't know what I want to do for a career. I wanted to be a chef, a pastry cook. I really love that. But if I get married, the hours are really bad. I couldn't be with my family. I have to pray about it, but having patience waiting for doors to open is really hard. I can't see myself being a pharmacy assistant for ever. But I don't feel right about leaving yet. I think I have some lessons that God wants me to learn there. Like loving someone unconditionally even when they are shouting at you and "everything is your fault" when in fact it is the other way round. That is a tough one to learn. This probably isn't making any sense. Don't get me wrong, I love my job, I love the people. But it has it's moments.

Ok, it is bed time!
In Christ,
Sarah

No comments: