Tuesday, March 17, 2009

"blonde" moments... *sigh*

Recently I have been doing some really dumb things. More "blonde" moments... Maybe it's 'cos the cold I have is affecting my brain, maybe I'm too tired, or maybe I should start looking at the things that are sitting right under my nose. That would probably be a good idea!

Thank the Lord that He doesn't love us for how sensible we are... I guess that's why he called us sheep; you can't get a much dumber animal than sheep! "We all like sheep have gone astray". Sheep don't 'go' astray, they bolt in the opposite direction.

Our cows have started calving again. The calves are beautiful! I love seeing them and feeding them. Tonight, I saw one that Dad and Ayala bought in today, it is a black bull ( :P heifers are a bit more usefull to us...) with white belly and legs. To look at a new calf, it is one of the closest things to pefection you can get. It isn't quite so perfect when the calf decides that it isn't hungry and doesn't want to learn to drink! I'll try upload some photos soon. I have to upload lots of photos that I've said I would...

Do you know what 'God Bless' really means? The literal meaning of 'bless' is "to save" or "to cover with blood". So 'God Bless' means "God save you".

I'd better go; I get up early on weekday mornings, lol.
Love you all lots! God Bless :)
Sarah M.

No comments: