Sunday, March 8, 2009

friends, sewing and uploading photos

well, today we were at the Reynolds place and met up with a lot of my friends. It was so great. I don't get to see the 'teenage' group of the fellowship group very often, but today we all spent the afternoon playing games and laughing. Lots of laughing, lol.
I finished sewing my regency dress this morning so I wore that. It was so beautiful. I'll try upload some photos. It's a light blue colour with white sleeve binding. You feel like you have just stepped out of a Jane Austen film, but it's just as beautiful in a modern setting too, amazingly!
I'll also have to upload a video of the little kids singing in macaton (sign language). It is really good.
I have a lot of photos that I want to upload!
GTG, bedtime,
gruss Got,
Sarah

No comments: