Sunday, March 15, 2009

IT RAINED!!!

It did finally rain here!! Thank you, Lord. Yesterday, the Paul came out because it was Hannah's birthday (she turned 7) and one of the things she wanted to do was ride the horses. But every time the went to catch the horses, the rain would bucket down. And then it really rained last night. We got about 21 1/2 ml.

Last night, my work mate, Lyndal, and her husband, Steve, came out for dinner. I had invited them out so they were my guests and I was the hostess. It was really great.

This morning, my cold came back worse than it was a couple of days ago... but I'll survive. :)

And, btw, Kath tagged me (thank you, Katherine!) so I have to write 25 things about my self. I don't know if I can think of 25 things worth writing, but I'll try! Here goes:

1. I was born in Corryong Hospital
2. My name means "princess"
3. My middle name is Patrice
4. I love trivia
5. I am a bookworm
6. I hate English! (as a subject)
7. My favorite subjects are History and Geography
8. I want to live in Europe for a while
9. I can't stand banana. Not even the smell of it...
10. I love little kids
11. I seem to have a little kid magnet on me
12. I am the 2nd oldest child, grandchild and niece on both sides of my family
13. I love racing 4 wheelers around in the bush
14. I love making beautiful things
15. I love beautiful things full stop!
16. I am very short (only 5'1", or 157 cm)
17. I love animals, especially baby animals
18. I get extremely excited about rain!
19. I am fascinated with lightening
20. I make friends easier with older people than with people my own age (I know that must sound a bit weird!)
21. I love making friends!!!
22. I own at least 3 cows
23. I am a pharmacy assistant
24. I love green grass...
25. I am currently sick

YAY!! I'm done! ok ok, so the last one was clutching at straws, but I had to write something!

TTYL,
Sarah

No comments: