Saturday, March 7, 2009

hmmmmm....

some confusing things have happened recently. i've been questioning whether i should stay at my job, or move to something else. there have been some things happening at work that i don't agree with and even some things i'm not sure are totally legal, though i stay out of them as much as i can... so i've been thinking maybe it's time to try different career option; not that there are a lot of those in Corryong! So I was thinking that maybe I could be a child care worker, it runs in the family and kids seem to be magnetized to me. And if I was paid to work at the school, i'd go straight up there. One of the other aides suggested putting an application into the hospital. They always need workers. So there are plenty of options, but I'm not sure that that's what is in store for me yet.
There have been other confusing things, but I can't really talk about them.
The main question in the last couple of weeks has been "What to do???"

TTYL,
xxx
~Sarah~

No comments: