Monday, March 9, 2009

Monday, Labor day

Well, today nothing much happened except for me doing some tiding up. And people getting cranky at me, and I don't know why.
I really won't feel like going back to work tomorrow! It'll be Mondayitis on a Tuesday, lol. There isn't anything wrong with work, just that having days off spoils me.
We were going to go to the Stephens' place for a craft day today, but there was to much to do here without putting it off another day.
Our boss, or the man we are share-farming with, and Dad have come up with an idea that might help us get through the financial crisis. It is to set up a processing plant along with the dairy, so we can sell our own milk at a decent price and that will still be cheap for everyone to buy. Hopefully everything works out :) cos it's a great idea. And it would provide jobs for all us kids and maybe someone else. So we would be cutting costs to a minimum...
In about another 2 months, Ayala will be turning 18. I have no idea what to buy her :P but tomorrow, i'm gonna do a big look around town and try find some ideas. If anyone has any suggestions, please leave a comment and tell me!
Ok, it's bout 9 at night, so i'd better go,
Nighty night
Sar:)

1 comment:

Katherine Alice said...

Heya Sis :)
Dont worry you arent the only person who doenst know what to get Ayala for her birthday, cos I have no idea either!
well gotta go, I want to put some pics on my blog. And I am thinking about adding a 'links' thingy so people can come and go between our blogs...